Personal Journal Ideas
Here are some ideas of things
you can write in your personal journals:
I will write more ideas as I think
- Describe your home/apartment
in your homecountry to me in great detail.
- Go outside at night, look at
the stars and the sky for 15 minutes, and write what you were thinking about.
- Tell me about an event in your
life that made you feel like an adult.
- Tell me what death means to
- Write absolutely everything
that comes to your mind in 15 minutes no matter how silly it may seem. We
call this "stream of consciousness" writing.
- Tell me about a difficulty you
have overcome in your life.
- Tell me how you will be different
from your own parents when you have children.
- Tell me what you think will
be some of the consequences in the future of China's one child policy.
- Tell me what you imagine your
life will be like in 10 years
- Pretend that you are a dog
with no home. What is your life like? How do you survive
- Write about a Canadian custom
that you find strange.
- What really makes you angry?
- What is something that can
make you cry when you watch a movie?
- Write about someone that you
- If you could be a superhero
(like Superman), what extraordinary powers would you give yourself?
- Describe your dream house.
- What are your goals in life.
- A Canadian custom you find strange
- What is a special talent of yours
- What is something that would make your life in Saskatoon easier
- Tell me about someone you hate.
- What was your favourite subject in school and why