Here are some vocabulary words that you will hear:
|to check in with
rule of thumb
1. What is the first rule of thumb about bargaining?
2. What percentage of the asking price should you suggest to the seller?
3. What do you do if you don't know the real price of something should
4. How should you dress when you go to the market?
5. What time of day should you go to the market?
7. What should you not show the vendor?
8. Why shouldn't you point out the flaws in the object?
9. How should you behave?
10. What does Doug say about arguing about a dime or a quarter?
Once you have attempted to answer the questions, click here to see the answers.