Here are some vocabulary words that you will hear:
to take off (increase)
1. What is the formula for a photo? (3)
2. How many dollars’ worth of digital camera were sold last year? (1)
3. This year, how will sales of digital cameras compare with the sale of digital cameras?
4. Are standard cameras still a good deal? Explain. (2)
5. What does the interviewer mean by “Olivetti moment”? (1)
6. Explain whether or not you need to have a computer and/or printer if you buy a digital camera? (2)
7. Where are camera cell phones very popular? (1)
8. What percentage of cell phones in that country also have a camera? (1)
9. How do the camera cell phones in that country compare with the ones here? (1)
10. What are two advantages of camera cell phones? (The story mentioned five.) (2)
11. What are the two disadvantages of digital cameras? (2)
Once you have attempted
to answer the questions, click here
to see the answers. I will put the answers up on Monday.