Here are some vocabulary words that you will hear:
1. What is the name of the vehicle that has recently arrived on Mars?
2. What is different or special about these news pictures of Mars that the vehicle has sent back to Earth? (1)
3. List 4 things that can be seen in the pictures. (4)
4. What is something in the pictures that the scientists can’t understand? (2)
5. What kind of picture will the vehicle soon send back? (1)
6. Where does the vehicle appear to be located? (1)
7. What is one problem that the vehicle is experiencing? (1)
8. What 2 tasks are left for the vehicle before it leaves the lander? (2)
Once you have attempted
to answer the questions, click here
to see the answers. I will put the answers up on Monday.