Up: Freeware with source code
SKK - FEA Programs Available as Shareware
- Four programs
- COSHELL - Linear stress, buckling, and vibration analysis of stiffened composite cylindrical shells using the Layerwise Shell Theory. Modified Riks method used in postbuckling algorithm.
- COBEAM - Linear stress, buckling, vibration, nonlinear and post-buckling analysis of laminated composite curved beams using the the Layerwise Curved Beam Theory.
- ORTHOSHELL - Nonlinear bending analysis of orthotropic plates and shells using higher-order shear deformation theories.
- NODSEC - Linear approximate analysis of box-girder bridges.
- Samuel K. Kassegne
- Fortran 90 code, should compile on most F90 compilers.
All programs run on MicroSoft Windows 95/98/NT.
- Downloadable from the code web site.
- Programs developed by the author for his research, and released for public use.
Please acknowledge use of this package in any works which use it.
Roger Young and Ian MacPhedran