Up: SHAREWARE or no source
- CMISS is a mathematical modelling environment
which applies FEM, BEM and collocation techniques to a variety of
- The Bioengineering Research Group
at the University of Auckland.
- Linux, SGI IRIX 6.5+ (older IRIX versions can be requested).
- The binary is available on application, see
the CMISS homepage
- A comprehensive tutorial introduction to FEM/BEM covering
various aspects of CMISS is available.
See also Continuity
- Continuum mechanics, signal processing
Roger Young and Ian MacPhedran