Up: SHAREWARE or no source
- Continuity (formerly dCMISS) is an FE-based
computational tool for continuum problems in bio-engineering and physiology.
The applications involve the solution of linear/nonlinear finite
- Fred Vetter
and Walt Baxter
Cardio-Mechanics Research Group
at the University of California San Diego.
- It is currently developed on a Silicon Graphics
platform running IRIX 5.34 and has been ported to the Cray T3E.
- Download the binary (for SGI) from the
Continuity web site
- dCMISS v.1.0 is a version of the CMISS
(Continuum Mechanics, Image analysis, Signal processing,
System identification) program.
Some source code and documentation are apparently available.
See also CMISS
- cardiac mechanics, electrocardiology
Roger Young and Ian MacPhedran