Up: SHAREWARE or no source
Previous: MICROSAFE, MSAFE, MU-FEA
- Object Oriented Finite element package for
calculating macroscopic material properties from images of
- Steve Langer, Craig Carter and Andy Rosen at
(Center for Theoretical and Materials Science)
- At present limited to SGI machines.
- The binaries and further information and
material are available from the OOF
- OOF is in two parts, a graphics interface (ppm2oof)
where the model can be set up, and the solver (oof).
See the NIST modelling software as well.
Roger Young and Ian MacPhedran