- Gpr is general purpose 3D postprocessor for
FEM and FDM post files.
- The Italian software company
- Runs under Windows NT and requires
Mfc/OpenGL (both can be obtained from the
- Gpr is a commercial product, however a 6-month
trial version may be downloaded from the
- Gpr supports a number of common data formats as well as
user-defined neutral formats. Its features include solid
contouring, surface and solid probe data, transient analysis, and can
generate AVI files and DTM visualization.
Roger Young and Ian MacPhedran