Next: SDTools (Structural Dynamics Toolbox)
Previous: SAGE CRISP
market their own production-oriented FE programs for mechanical,
structural and civil engineering. These include
- samcef: Linear analysis includes static, dynamic and buckling
modes, fracture mechanics and composite materials. Non-linear thermal
- meccano: Multi-model non-linear analysis of structures,
cables etc. Includes non-linear materials, large rotations and contact
- rotor: Concentrates on rotating components.
- These include Pentium PC (Win95/NT); IBM RS600;
HP9000, PA series; Digital AXP, VAX; SGI; SUN Sparc, UltraSparc; Cray.
- Documentation is available in both French and English.
Roger Young and Ian MacPhedran