- Changes 01/09/2000
- Added VU
- Added ThermoAnalytics (RadTherm)
- Added University of Dundee
- Added Numerical Computing Resources on the Internet
- Added PDE Software Project
- Added EXPDE
- Added Chalmesh
- Added FEPlot
- Added MOUSE
- Added Softflo (Flo++)
- Added Ross
- Added MiniFEM
- Added FELIB
- Added FELIPE
- Added OFELI
- Added CAE PowerTools
- Added Synaps (Pointer)
- Added calcul-ef
- Added SEPRAN
- Added GT STRUDL
- Added NIST Modelling Programs
- Added The LiSS Homepage
- Added Equation Solvers
- Moved several email lists to EGroups Mailing Lists
- Changed Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (DYNA3D/NIKE3D) - fixed links
- Updated QUB Finite Element Group
- Updated Listservers and Bulletin Board Systems to be
Listservers and Mailing Lists to reflect the decline of BBSes
- Updated Ansoft Corporation (HFSS) to update links
and remove Maria Kelly's link.
- Updated MSC discussion groups - links, add Linux list
- Updated WARP3D links
- Updated Research Engineers - updated Stardyne link
and add STAAD link.
- Updated TOCHNOG - new location, Windows support, GiD support.
- Updated FEATFLOW, Numerical Analysis FAQ,
John Stearn's Homepage, FDTD page,
Laramy, GetDP, gmsh,
The FEM Site, PCStruct,
COG, German Scientific Computing Index
- Updated FEMLAB-2D - original site gone
- Updated FEMLIB
- Updated Introduction to Finite Element Analysis (Engineering Zones)
- Updated HFSS - link to email list
- Updated Babelfish translator links
- Updated FEMLAB-2D
- Removed FE03, FEM2DLib (no longer exists),
CTI Centre for Engineering, Frank Spengemann's Hot Links,
Desktop Engineering FEA/CFD Resource Guide, Benchin' Software Review,
- Changes 04/05/2000
- Changes 18/01/2000
- Added CADFEM FE consultancy and
CADFEM FE course
- Added Mathworks (Simulink).
Renamed MATLAB to Mathworks (MATLAB).
- Added COMSOL (FEMLAB). To avoid confusing
this commercial FEMLAB with the public domain FEMLAB originating
from Chalmers, the latter is renamed to
The commercial entry Computer Solutions Europe AB (PDE Toolbox)
is renamed to COMSOL (PDE Toolbox).
- Added NMGS, Baris Dundar's mesh generation program.
- Added FEM-3D, a 3D parallel elastic code.
- Added Milan Batista's port of MODULEF to
Windows 9X and of FEATFLOW to Windows 9X/NT.
- Added Buchanan to FE Code from Books.
- Added Amazon to Online Books.
- Added COSMOS/Exchange,
Chemical Engineering About.com,
Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Software Directory,
Ten Links CAD Directory,
Benchin' Software Review,
Object-Oriented Numerics Page,
i-Fac FEA Consulting to FE Homepages.
- Added CASTEM 2000 to Public Domain FE Programs.
- Added Numerical Analysis Objects to Public
Domain Mathematical Software.
- Updated Diffpack to reflect change to commercial
- Updated address of Engineering Software Center,
Analysis for Windows,
German Scientific Computing Index.
- Springclean of Commercial entries. Changes to entries for
Adina R&D, Inc.,
Amtec (Mesh Generator),
Argus Interware (Argus ONE),
AutoFEA (JL Analyzer),
Channel Consulting (TriGrid),
Computational Mechanics Co. (ProPHLEX),
Concurrent Analysis Corporation (CAEFEM),
Electric Power Research Institute (Merlin, Spider),
Field Precision (TriComp/Maze),
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (DYNA3D/NIKE3D)
Livermore Software Technology Corp. (LS-DYNA3d),
MACRO Industries (MI/Nastran),
PDE Solutions Inc (FlexPDE),
Pointwise, Inc (Gridgen/FIELDVIEW),
PVM Corp (SAGE),
Robobat (Robot 97),
Structural Analysis Inc.
- Changed Enterprise Software Products (FEMAP) to
Structural Dynamics Research Corporation (FEMAP)
- Removed EDS Unigraphics GFEM FEA. No longer marketed by Unigraphics.
Roger Young and Ian MacPhedran