Search the Internet Finite Element Resources
This form allows you to do a text-based search on the Internet Finite Element
The format of the query is:
regular_expression boolean regular_expression (boolean regular_expression ...)
regular_expression regular_expression ...
NOTE: matching is case insensitive.
- In the first case, all entries with the matching
will be displayed. To match a complete word, use the format
^word$ for example to match "mesh" but not "meshing" use
- In the second case, the boolean operators AND,
OR, and NOT are used to modify the searches
based on the given regular expressions.
In case of more than two regular expressions, the operations are carried
out left to right along the request.
- AND - will match only those entries that contain
both regular expressions.
- OR - will match all entries that contain either
- NOT - will match entries which contain the first
regular expression, excluding those that contain the second.
- In the third case, the search will be conducted as if the regular expressions
were separated by OR in the second case.
[Internet Finite Element Resources]