To Home Page
To Latin 112/113 Page
Worksheet for Reading Latin 2C
Give the appropriate forms.
- these prostitutes (nom.)
- that woman (acc.)
- these dangers (acc.)
- that plan (nom.)
- this dowry (acc.)
- that custom (abl.)
- this job/task (gen.)
- this soldier (dat.)
- this burden (acc.)
- this couch (acc.)
Translate the following into idiomatic Latin.
- If you (pl.) command me to marry this woman, I will consider you wicked. [use habeo]
- Do those soldiers seem to you (sg.) to be growing angry?
- It is the sister of this young man whom I consider stupid.
- Don't (sg.) try to follow us!
- How angry these wives seem!
- That prostitute's two sisters are coming out of the house: the one I love, the other's character I consider bad.
- What man do you (pl.) consider ignorant of these affairs?
- Are you (sg.) threatening this woman?
- Euclio has both a brother and a son: the former is a soldier, the latter is a wild young man. [do not use habeo or possideo]
- Will he be willing to advance through fire and water, if we defend this town?
Top of Page
: Latin 112/113 Page : Home Page
These pages were designed by John Porter.
Last Modified: Monday, 08-May-2006 16:10:35 CST
Please send queries and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.