To Home Page
To Latin 112/113 Page
Worksheet for Reading Latin 3A
Give the appropriate forms.
- the blackest nights (gen.)
- a better death (dat.)
- more wax (abl.)
- that war (acc.)
- the bravest soldiers (abl.)
- the worst times (acc.)
- the most beautiful day (gen.)
- those armies (dat.)
- more misfortunes (nom.)
- the larger expenses (acc.)
- the best cities (gen.)
- that king (abl.)
- the rather stupid slave (acc.)
- a most difficult duty (nom.)
- the smallest head (gen.)
- very many coins (gen.)
- that triumph (dat.)
- the rather gloomy wife (gen.)
- a smaller house (gen.)
- the very swift hand (dat.)
- those orders (nom.)
- more booty (acc.)
- the biggest things/matters (abl.)
- the easiest roads (nom.)
- that leader (acc.)
Translate the following into idiomatic Latin.
- They consider you (sg.) braver than me.
- Do you (sg.) want more money?
- For many days the masters were more untruthful than their slaves.
- They will refuse to marry the most beautiful (pl.) of the girls.
- He never saw his sons in greater dangers than those.
Top of Page
: Latin 112/113 Page : Home Page
These pages were designed by John Porter.
Last Modified: Monday, 08-May-2006 16:10:36 CST
Please send queries and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.