To Home Page
To Latin 112/113 Page
Worksheet for Reading Latin 3D
Using the constructions and vocabulary discussed in Lesson 3D, render the following into idiomatic Latin.
- Money is a hindrance to many rich (people).
- We have decided to return home.
- If ever you (sg.) are a source of desire for Jupiter, you will have many misfortunes. [Do not use habeo.]
- In the eyes of many, war is a very good thing.
- Everyone hates you (pl.).
- You (sg.) are not permitted to threaten the ambassadors.
- They came to help the girls and boys.
- My hands are very small.
- The soldiers blocked the slaves' way and threatened them greatly.
- It is necessary for all good citizens to obey the generals.
Top of Page
: Latin 112/113 Page : Home Page
These pages were designed by John Porter.
Last Modified: Monday, 08-May-2006 16:10:36 CST
Please send queries and comments to email@example.com.